Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Addison's second birthday

I was very excited to make Addison's birthday banner and birthday invitations.


She couldn't quite blow out the candles so Maddox had to help.



Arika was nice and read her cards for her.

Daddy helped Addison open her gifts. She got lots of fun things to play with!

Addison loves Elmo. So I guess that is why we decided to have an Elmo party. We had grandma and grandpa Caywood, Jeff, Shivawn, Arika, Alyssa Garcia, and Maddox, Alexis, and Kayli over for cake and ice cream.


She is showing Lucas her Elmo cake and Lucas is trying keep her from getting in the cake. All day she kept saying, ""I want my cake. It was hard for her to wait. Lucas left right after his game to come home and help Addison celebrate her special day.

She is snuggling up with Brayden in the chair before her party!

When she gets up from her nap she always says "mommy I wake up" and is jumping up and down in her crib.

Look at my party hat. My mommies friend Melissa made this cute hat. She dressed up in it all day long.


This is Addison on her 2nd Birthday. She loves her Elmo shirt and loves wearing crowns.










2 comments:

Don and Barb said...

Love the pictures, and what a fun birthday. It was great to be able to be there and just wish I'd felt better to be a little more vivacious! :-) She's a beautiful little 2 year old and just growing up so fast!
HAPPY DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY, Addi!
Love & prayers, Grandma and Grandpa C

Janell said...

Cute pictures - wish we could have been there!