Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, December 6, 2009

We went to Millenium Park in Chicago. It was quite cold but a fun trip.
I enjoyed watching the kids skating. All I could think was the kids would love to skate here. They only time I have been ice skating I never got too far from the edge.

This was at Millenium Park. Interesting is all I have to say about it.
This was I want to say alligator snapping turtle. It was quite unique. This was at the Shedd Aquarium. If you go to Chicago you have to visit the aquarium.

They had a awesome show with penguins, whales, dolphins, eagle, and a walrus. If you sat on the bottom row you got to pet the penguins.
The view was just beautiful.


We got the experience riding the bus in Chicago. It was not as scary as I thought it would be.
This was the fruit turkey Aunt Misti made for Thanksgiving. I thought it deserved a picture. I thought it was quite amazing.

I took some pictures of Addison before church one day out on the deck. She is always a willing participant.
Mom finally got in one picture. Actually Scott tries to take pictures of me all the time but I am always resistant. You know bad hair days and everything.

1 comment:

Don and Barb said...

Chicago pictures were great! I'd love to go to the Shedd Aquarium - looked really neat!
Enjoyed seeing Mom in the last picture w/Addison! A cute duo! Enjoyed all the pictures, clear back to Halloween - kids were cute.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa